Transparent, precise and efficient structural inspections.
BIM Manager (F/M/D)
22.02.2021 | Full-time
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new BIM Manager (f/m/d).
We are seeking an experienced BIM Champion to turn our business processes related to digital twins into scalable workflows. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update process documents and conduct efficiency audits.
- You set the vision, define and implement the future of digital twins within our platform services
- You work as a key member in the process management team towards scalable business processes
- You create upgrade and deployment strategies for the BIM implementation effort in structural inspections and asset management
- You provide relevant documentation, execution plans and training materials
- You ensure that the operational team is informed actively and well trained
- You define, monitor and evaluate relevant objectives
- You identify trends and business opportunities related to BIM and digital twins
- Several years’ experience working in AEC industry
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge in Open BIM and Closed BIM data integration strategies
- Experienced in using BIM software and in managing common data environments
- Is comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing, agile environment
- Persistent and determined to achieve our long-term objectives
- Is both structured and creative and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM technology
- Can work independently and is a determined self-starter with a track record of making things happen
- Is fluent in English, German is a plus
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELARTE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien