Transparent, precise and efficient structural inspections.
Digital Marketing Expert (F/M/D)
05.05.2021 | Full-time
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new Digital Marketing Specialist (f/m/d).
- You drive our growth marketing initiatives to run a land grab strategy for our new B2B SaaS and community platform
- You are responsible to develop, run and optimize performance marketing campaigns including SEA/SEM
- You form and drive our content-driven multi-channel online marketing strategy, where we apply B2C principles to a B2B world
- You optimize the customer journey across all channels and over all stages using CRO, AB-Testing, Growth Hacking, Marketing Automation, Analytics and more
- You are responsible for delivering on challenging marketing KPIs
- You work closely together with other Marketing Specialists, external agencies, Sales and Product Management
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Solid understanding of key digital marketing principles such as SEO/SEA, web analytics and social media marketing
- Experience with tools like Hubspot Marketing, Google Analytics / Search Console / Data Studio, Matomo, SEMrush, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc.
- Comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business
- Innovative and strong in marketing implementation with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record as a self-starter showing you can make things happen
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELARTE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien