WE’RE LOOKING FOR A
Frontend Developer (F/M/D)
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections and lifecycle management. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe and to establish the world’s first infrastructure collaboration and lifecycle hub by providing advanced digital services. Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering.
We are searching for an innovative Frontend Developer (f/m/d) to join STRUCINSPECT. Being part of the frontend development team, you are responsible for working with our UX/UI and product teams. Here you will encounter diverse services such as our 3D digital twin viewer and our map and image services. You will be doing peer code reviews, writing tests and making technical decisions in our cross functional AGILE teams.
- Write performance optimized, scalable, tested and documented code
- Develop with innovative technologies and infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform)
- Participate with diverse teams in the fields of AI and Photogrammetry
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Experience with Vue.js and Nuxt.js are a plus
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
We Offer You
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 37.555,56 per year.
We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELERATE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien