Transparent, precise and efficient structural inspections.
Key Account Manager (F/M/D)
04.08.2021 | Full-time
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections and lifecycle management. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe and to establish the world’s first infrastructure collaboration and lifecycle hub by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new Key Account Manager (f/m/d).
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy customer relationships and business to existing and new important clients
- You identify and analyze trends and opportunities related to our Advanced Inspection and Asset Management Services to grow business with existing customers
- You develop a thorough understanding of key clients’ requirements
- You prepare customized business solutions, create business plans and execute them
- You communicate and closely collaborate with our product management and customer excellence and service provider team to ensure that key clients’ needs are addressed.
- You manage communications between key clients and internal teams
- You keep reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for the management and stakeholders
- You act as a sparring partner for business development ideas always with an eye your custom
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant business or technical education
- 4+ years of key account management experience in B2B technology environments
- Entrepreneurial spirit with equally strong business and technology skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills at all organization levels
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player and networker
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), further languages a big plus
- Willingness to travel
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
- Great team spirit and a highly motivated organization
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELERATE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien