Transparent, precise and efficient structural inspections.
PYthon backend developer (F/M/D)
27.04.2021 | Full-time
We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering.
We are searching for an innovative Python backend developer to join STRUCINSPECT. Being part of the backend development team, you are responsible for our API’s and diverse services such as our digital twin generation and AI services. You will be doing peer code reviews, writing tests and making technical decisions in our cross functional teams.
- Implement robust backend APIs and data pipelines
- Write performance optimized, scalable, tested code
- Develop with innovative technologies and infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform)
- Participate with diverse teams in the fields of AI and Photogrammetry
- Completed technical education or equivalent work experience
- Sound knowledge of Python core modules, Django and Flask
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA – WEXELARTE / KLAGENFURT
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien