Transparent, precise and efficient structural inspections.
Sales Development Representative (F/M/D)
19.08.2021 | Full-time
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new Sales Development Representative (f/m/d).
- You create sales-ready leads and opportunities from lead-generation activities and outbound initiatives into targeted accounts in our CRM.
- You research right and proper customer segments worldwide by different sources and you are able to create proper leads or channel leads by understanding the vision of our high-end platform.
- You ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM application.
- You’ll build a portfolio of new leads, with a focus on mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that positions STRUCINSPECT as a strategic partner to our clearly defined target group and enterprise clients.
- You play a key role in further improve business development activities to direct customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business or technical education
- Experience in sales or business development in B2B technology environments
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, researching, email, social selling and working with CRM systems
- Prior experience of inside sales or SaaS is a plus
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit with equally strong business and technology skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills at all organization levels
- Excellent spoken and written skills in German and English
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELERATE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien