WE’RE LOOKING FOR A
Teamlead SaaS Sales (f/m/d)
The Joint Venture STRUCINSPECT is the winner of the Austrian State Prize for digital transformation 2020. We are one of Austria’s first corporate start-ups and combine the flexibility as well as the speed of a young start-up with the stability of established enterprises. Our work involves cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud technologies, SaaS and an expert community, brought together in a B2B platform business model in the field of automated infrastructure inspections and lifecycle management. Our vision is to keep the worlds’ infrastructure safe and to establish the world’s first infrastructure collaboration and lifecycle hub by providing advanced digital services.
Our talented and highly motivated experts cover key competences in AI damage detection, data capture methods, photogrammetry, digital twin creation, BIM, and civil engineering. Join us as our new Teamlead SaaS Sales (f/m/d).
- You lead, manage and develop a fast-growing platform sales team of young and talented Software Development Representatives and Sales Mangers.
- You will set the sales and the go-to-market strategy, that you will implement and communicate in the team. At the same time, you ensure the scaling of the processes.
- You own the entire sales cycle (sales lead generation, qualification of sales leads, management of the customer relationship at various hierarchical levels, closing deals, …)
- You own the funnel, sales pipeline and forecast and ensure they are valid, accurate, transparent and communicated on time.
- You work along with Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, Customer Excellence and Operations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales or Key Account management with a proven track record in growing B2B SaaS/Software business environments
- Comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Experience with sales tools like Hubspot or LinkedIn; Sales Navigator is a plus
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written), further languages are a big plus
- Willingness to travel
We Offer You
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- The opportunity to work in an international business environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Participation in the scale-up phase of our growing corporate start-up
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 49.596,40 per year.
We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!
Junior HR Business Partner
+43 664 88901944
VIENNA / WEXELERATE
PALFINGER Structural Inspection GmbH Praterstraße 1, 1020 Wien